Team News: Dortmund v Real Madrid
Dortmund probable lineups:
Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Błaszczykowski, Götze, Reus
Real Madrid missing:
- Arbeloa – suspended
- Essien- doubtful
Real Madrid probable lineups:
Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Coentrao
Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo
- Borussia Dortmund overcame Real Madrid in the group stage this season, triumphing 2-1 at home and drawing 2-2 away.
- Jurgen Klopp’s side are the only unbeaten team in the competition and knocked Malaga out in the last round.
- Real Madrid have won just once on 24 visits to Germany and crashed out of the Champions League to Bundesliga opposition at this stage last season.
- Star playmaker Mesut Ozil was born in Dortmund’s Ruhr heartland and started his career at local rivals Schalke.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 11 goals in the Champions League this season. He needs three more to match Lionel Messi’s total from last year.
[button color=”green” link=”http://imstore.bet365affiliates.com/Tracker.aspx?AffiliateId=52645&AffiliateCode=365_121914&CID=194&DID=5&TID=1&PID=149&LNG=1″ target=”_blank”]InsideBet.Net Prediction: 1 Over 1.5 @ 1.20 (Won) (bet365.com) [/button]
Team News Predictions Stats: 45/65 (69%)