Team News: Dortmund v Real Madrid
Real Madrid missing:
Real Madrid probable lineups:
Arbeloa, Ramos, Varane, Coentrao
Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo
- Piszczek – doubtfull
Dortmund probable lineups:
Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Błaszczykowski, Götze, Reus
- Real Madrid are bidding to reach their 13th European Cup final. The last time they lost in the showpiece was in 1981. Dortmund have reached one final in their history, beating Juventus in 1997.
- Jose Mourinho’s side lost to German opposition – Bayern Munich – in last season’s semi-finals. This is the third straight year that they have reached this stage.
- Only one team have progressed having lost the first leg 4-1, with Deportive La Coruna recording a 4-0 second-leg win in Spain against AC Milan.
- Dortmund overcame Spanish opposition in the last round of the competition, beating Malaga 3-2 on aggregate.
- Dortmund lost at this stage of the competition to Real Madrid in 1998, with the Spaniards going on to win the competition.
- Robert Lewandowski became the first player to score four goals against Real Madrid in the Champions League in the first leg.
Team News Predictions Stats: 46/66 (70%)